Radamacher was a long-time opponent of the Legislaturalist regime and was sentenced to an unstated duration in an InSec prison. He was freed after three years due to Rob S. Pierre's coup and later graduated third from the bottom of his class in the StateSec Academy.
In early 1915 PD, during an investigation concerning the murder of Robert Jamka, Radamacher, now the People's Commissioner assigned to Vice Admiral Chin, was appointed Assistant Special Investigator. He supported Special Investigator for the Director Victor Cachat.
Service Record Edit
- State Security:
- Student - State Security Academy
- People's Commissioner to Commodore Ogilve
- Assistant Special Investigator for the Director, La Martine Sector
- Governor, La Martine Sector
- Ambassador to the Kingdom of Torch