Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The holder of the office oversaw all construction and maintenance in association with the fiscal directions of the Second Lord of the Admiralty. The major space stations in the Manticore System as well as the dispersed yards in planetary orbits were under his or her control.
Refit and Repair Command also reported to the Third Space Lord and oversaw the shipyard portions of the stations, managing routine maintenance to service life extension programs and major refits.
Logistics Command and its operational formation, the Fifth Fleet, were jointly tasked with maintaining, organizing, and deploying all units of the fleet train and with meeting the logistics requirements of the other operational fleets. (Companion)
Office holders Edit
- ~ 1850 PD : Admiral Robert Hemphill, Baron Low Delhi (Companion)
- – 1900 PD : Admiral Hamish Alexander, Earl White Haven
- 1900 PD – : Admiral Lucy Danvers (HH1)
- 1920 PD : Vice Admiral Lilian Danver (HH10)
- 1921 PD : Vice Admiral Anton Toscarelli
- ↑ even if they were detached and assigned to other numbered fleets