Kaczmarczyk was a solid, compact man with brown, bristle-cut hair and a mustache. His eyes were amber-green. (SI1)
Kaczmarczyk was born in the early 1880s PD.
Holding the rank of Captain in 1919 PD, he was in command of the marine detachment aboard the heavy cruiser HMS Hexapuma, assigned to the RMN duty station in the Talbott Cluster. He received a "courtesy promotion" to major for the duration of that mission since a warship could not afford confusion over who was addressed as "Captain".
Service Record Edit
- Captain (before 1919 PD)
- Commanding Officer, Marine Detachment, HMS Hexapuma (CA-412)
- Companion of the Order of King Roger
- Saganami Cross with cluster
- Distinguished Service Order
- Conspicuous Gallantry Medal with cluster
- Order of the Crown for Naval Service
- Conspicuous Service Medal with 4 clusters
- Royal Unit Citation for Gallantry
- Silesian Anti-Piracy Campaign Medal
- Masadan Occupation Medal
- Havenite War Campaign Medal
- Havenite Operational Service Medal
- Manticoran Combat Action Medal
- Manticoran Service Medal with Silver Manticore
- Space Service Deployment Ribbon
- ↑ He was in his late thirties in 1919 PD.