Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The PSN was composed of at least thirteen warships, aquired from a variety of sources:
- At least 2 frigates and at least 2 light cruisers were illegaly sold to the PSN by the Saginaw Sector governor Janko Wegener and Commodore Nielsen, Commanding Officer of the Silesian Confederate Navy's sector detachment.
- At least 2 destroyers were aquired in the Tumult Sector.
- At least 2 destroyers and 3 modern heavy cruisers had Andermani origin.
The Council for an Independent Prism controlled the half of the Prism System, so PSN should defend it. However, outside the Prism System, its light warships preyed on merchant ships (PNS Javelin), while its cruisers were planned to fight SCN units (PNS Annika).
- PSN Lydia was destroyed by a Silesian Confederate Navy's heavy cruiser division sent as support from the capital.
- PSN Javelin found out that a small heavy cruiser (HMS War Maiden) in the Melchor System pretended to be a merchant ship.
- PSN Annika was destroyed by HMS War Maiden, after War Maiden was mistaken for a Silesian warship. (HHA3.1: MMH)
Known Personnel Edit
- Commodore Anders Dunecki – Commanding Officer, PSN Annika, Chief Naval Officer
- Captain Henryk Dunecki – Commanding Officer, PSN Astrid
- Captain Traynor – Commanding Officer, PSN Margit
- Commander John Presley – Commanding Officer, PSN Lydia
- Commander Basil Amami – Executive Officer, PSN Annika
- Commander Obrad Bajkusa - Commanding Officer, PSN Javelin
- Lieutenant Commander Acedo – Tactical Officer, PSN Annika
- Lieutenant Quinn – PSN Annika
Known Ships Edit
- ↑ obtained with help from some prominent Andermani families involved in business operations in the Saginaw Sector