The Cabinet of the President of the Republic of Haven was composed of the appointed most senior officials in charge with the executive branches of Havenite government. It replaced an interim government organized by Eloise Pritchart after the Theisman Coup against the Committee of Public Safety. (HH10, HH11)
According to some legal opinions the members of the first Cabinet couldn't be fired without the consent of Congress.
Known members Edit
- Secretary of State, office replaced Secretary for Foreign Affairs:
- Secretary of the Treasury - Rachel Hanriot (until 1922 PD)
- Secretary of War - Thomas Theisman (1915-1922 PD)
- Secretary of Commerce - Tony Nesbitt (1922 PD)
- Secretary of the Interior - Walter Sanderson (1922 PD)
- Secretary of Technology - Henrietta Barloi (1922 PD)
- Secretary of Biosciences - Sandra Staunton (1922 PD)
- Secretary of Urban Affairs - Stan Gregory (1922 PD)
- Attorney General - Denis LePic (1915-1922 PD)
Despite the Secretary of State's official position as the second-highest official in an administration, during the Pritchart administration this position was actually held by Thomas Theisman. This was due to him holding the dual positions of Secretary of War and Chief of Naval Operations (HH10); his prestige and reputation for overthrowing Oscar Saint-Just and helping restore the Republic may have also played a role.