The Office of Naval Intelligence was the military intelligence branch of the Solarian League Navy.
ONI was divided into four main sections. (HH13)
- Responsible for analyzing operational data, like reports on other navies, in order to identify trends and potential operational problems or shortcomings. Supposed to generate intelligence in response to specific requests
- headed by Admiral Hai-shwun Cheng in 1922 PD
2. Office of Technical Analysis
- Supposed to provide OpAn with current information on tech developments foreign and domestic to support their analyses.
- headed by Vice Admiral Hoover in 1922 PD
3. Office of Economic Analysis
- Responsible for tracking economic trends and information of specific interest to the Navy.
- headed by Vice Admiral Yountz (until 1922 PD); Captain Caswell Gweon (since 1922 PD)
4. Office of Counter Intelligence
- Responsible for counter intelligence and internal security.
- headed by Rear Admiral Yau in 1922 PD