He was born around the year 1851 PD. (infodump)
In the prelude to the outbreak of war, he was responsible for establishing the Hancock Fleet Base and convincing Alizon to join the Manticoran Alliance. For this, he was promoted from Commodore to Rear Admiral ahead of schedule and assigned command of Battlecruiser Squadron 5, with HMS Nike (BC-413) as his flagship.
While he was treated, he managed to go to the space station HMSS Hephaestus' officers mess with Ernestine Corell in order to give Alistair McKeon, Tomas Ramirez, and Andreas Venizelos clues which helped them to find where Denver Summervale was hiding. (HH4)
After the partition of the Silesian Confederacy he was given command of the newly established Silesia Station. As the senior officer, he was responsible for the security of Manticoran territory and interests in Silesia, particularly the integration of the Silesian Confederate Navy's units into the RMN. (HH11, SI1)
Service Record Edit
- Commodore – between 1890 PD and 1904 PD
- Rear Admiral – since 1904 PD
- Vice Admiral - 1911 PD
- Admiral – 1920 PD?
- Senior Officer, Hancock Station – 1904 PD
- Commanding Officer, Battlecruiser Squadron 5 – 1905 PD
- Commanding Officer, Task Group Hancock 001 – 1905 PD
- Commanding Officer, Grendelsbane Station - before 1911 PD
- Commanding Officer, Naval War College - 1911-1913 PD
- Commanding Officer, diversionary force, Operation Buttercup - 1914 PD
- half pay - 1915-1920 PD
- Commanding Officer, Silesia Station – 1920 PD
- ↑ Probably task group commanding officer as well - according to HH3 there was no full task force before Vice Admiral Parks assumed the command.