Jayne's Intelligence Review, Vol. 3 – The Silesian Confederate Navy is the upcoming third volume of a series of Honorverse sourcebooks called Jayne's Intelligence Review, covering the Silesian Confederate Navy from the chronological viewpoint of the year 1906 PD.
- The Silesian Confederacy
- history of Silesia, Mesa and the slave trade mentioned
- piracy described in general terms
- one new "Independence Force" as a good example for those common in the region
- IAN - its general goals in the Confederacy
- The Silesian Confederate Navy
- explanation why the SCN operated no vessles bigger than battlecruiser
- ships of the Silesian Confederate Navy (SITS)
- other hardware:
- merchant cartels in the region - artwork of their ships and logos
- Andermani freighters
- pirate ships
- uncertain marine complements:
- information regarding boarding practices (include armored skinsuits - eg. "Boban Suit", homebrew battle armor used by pirates)
- personal weapons, grenades, flechette rifles, etc.
- military and civilian small craft, eg. 873A2 Atmospheric Shuttle used by the Silesian Confederate Navy
- a lot of new art comparing with SITS Shipbook 2.0 and its background book (some arts present at DevianArt)
Other Publication DataEdit
- Number of pages (paperback): unknown
- Language: English
- ↑ Some content concerning Silesia was described in the Saganami Island Tactical Simulator.
- ↑ It seems boarding can be connected with battle, probably it the case of boarding SCN ships
- ↑ It remains uncertain why atmospheric craft were used by the SCN, one on a picture was marked "Breslau P-01".