Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Genevieve Chin began her naval career around the year 1865 PD.
Holding the rank of Rear Admiral, she served as the commander of the initial attack during the First Battle of Hancock, the opening battle of the First Havenite-Manticoran War. She was forced to surrender the remnants of her command to Rear Admiral Danislav. (HH3)
Despite the fact there was no prisoner exchange between the Manticoran Alliance and the People's Republic of Haven, Genevieve Chin reappeared in the People's Navy's service at least in 1909 PD. She was appointed the commanding officer of the People's Navy task force stationed in the rear area La Martine Sector. (HH6, HHA4.5: F)
In 1920 PD, she took command of the Fifth Fleet and participated in the Battle of Manticore. (HH11) She escaped the battle with the remnants of her fleet and delivered the news of the battle's outcome to the Republic. (HH12)
Service Record Edit
- Rear Admiral (in or before 1905 PD)
- Vice Admiral (1915 PD)
- Admiral (in or before 1920 PD)
- Commanding Officer, dreadnought battlesquadron of Admiral Rollins' task force based at Seaford Nine (1905 PD)
- Commanding Officer, temporary task group (1905 PD)
- Commanding Officer, battleship task force in the La Martine Sector (1909-1915 PD)
- Commanding Officer, Fifth Fleet (1921 PD)