Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At the time of its commission in 1904 PD, Jason Alvarez (named after the Manticoran officer of the same name who died in defense of Grayson) was the most powerful starship ever built in the Yeltsin's Star System, but only until the battlecruisers Raoul Courvosier and Bernard Yanakov were commisioned.
The Jason Alvarez engaged in anti-piracy operations near Yeltsin's Star. The vessel scored two independent kills and four assists. While on picket duty at the Yeltsin's Star hyper limit, the vessel responded to a distress call from Convoy MG-19, when the ships were destroyed by the People's Republic of Navy's opening shots in the First Havenite-Manticoran War.(HH3)
Known Crewmembers Edit
- Captain Mark Brentworth – Commanding Officer (1904 PD)
- Captain Thomas Greentree – Commanding Officer (1911 PD)
- Commander Jack Hardesty – Executive Officer (1905 PD)
- Commander Solomon Marchant – Executive Officer (1911 PD)
- Lieutenant Henri Bordeaux – Tactical Officer (1905 PD)
- Terracelli – Tactical Officer (1911 PD)
- Lieutenant Commander Sinkowitz – Chief Engineering Officer (1911 PD)
- Surgeon Lieutenant Fritz Montoya – Chief Medical Officer (1911 PD)