Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The First Lord of the Admiralty was the most senior of the Lords of the Admiralty, and thus, the highest authority of the Royal Manticoran Navy.
In 1900 PD, Admiral (ret.) Sir Edward Janacek held the position. (HH1) In 1904 PD, he lost it to Francine Maurier when the Conservative Association left the government. (HH3) When the High Ridge government came into effect after the assassination of Prime Minister Allen Summervale, Janacek was reassigned to the post, only to commit suicide when his naval policies were proven fatally wrong in Operation Thunderbolt. (HH9) Hamish Alexander became the new First Lord under the Grantville government. (HH10)
Known First Lords of the Admiralty Edit
- Thomas P. Cazenestro (c1529-?)
- Lord Sir Abner Laidlaw, Baron of Castle Rock (c1850 PD)
- Lord Hayden O'Higgins (c1890 – c1898 PD)
- Sir Edward Janacek (c1899 PD – 1904 PD)
- Lady Francine Maurier, Baroness Morncreek (1904 – 1915 PD)
- Sir Edward Janacek (1915 PD – 1919 PD)
- Lord Hamish Alexander, Earl White Haven ( 1919 PD – )