Edward, an old given name meaning either "shining sword" or "keeper of the treasure", may refer to:
- King Edward I of Manticore.
- Edward, a servant of Queen Elizabeth III and Prince Justin.
- Edward Esterhaus, a Grayson of the Esterhaus Clan.
- Edward Hendricks, the Manticoran ambassador to the Solarian League.
- Edward Henke, Earl Gold Peak and father of Michelle Henke.
- Edward Higgins, an officer in the Royal Manticoran Navy.
- Edward Janacek, another officer in the Royal Manticoran Navy.
- Edward Martin, a Sergeant in the Burdette Steadholders Guard.
- Edward Miskin, another officer in the Royal Manticoran Navy.
- Edward Pierre, a Havenite Naval officer and the only son of Rob S. Pierre.
- Edward Rutledge, a Havenite Naval officer and director of the Bureau of Logistics.
- Edward Saganami, the father of the Royal Manticoran Navy.
May also refer to:
- Edward Saganami class A RMN series of Heavy Cruisers.
- HMS Edward Saganami Lead ship of a class of RMN Heavy Cruisers.
- You may also be looking for Edwards.