Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The first known member was Leonard Detweiler, a proponent of human genetic engineering who left Beowulf and became the founder of the Mesa colony and the slaving corporation known in later centuries as Manpower Incorporated. The Detweilers faked extinction of the Detweiler line, going into hiding to manage Mesa without most Mesans even knowing about their existence.
Known Members Edit
- Albrecht — Head of the Mesan Alignment in 1921 PD
- Benjamin — Albrecht Detweiler's first "son"
- Collin — Albrecht Detweiler's second "son"
- Daniel — Albrecht Detweiler's third "son"
- Evelina — Albrecht Detweiler's wife, a senior genetic researcher
- Everett — Albrecht Detweiler's fourth "son"
- Franklin — Albrecht Detweiler's fifth "son"
- Gervais — Albrecht Detweiler's sixth"son"
- Leonard — Founder and direct genetic ancestor of the family
|Mesan Genetic Lines|