Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In early 1921 PD, Copenhagen was informally seized from its crew by the Royal Manticoran Navy. The vessel was subsequently used to conduct a covert sensor sweep of the Monica System, using a recoverable drone. This operation revealed a secret Monican military build-up. The possible endangering of the Lynx Terminus of the Manticore Wormhole Junction provoked a Manticoran incursion, resulting in the Battle of Monica. (SI1)
Temporary RMN crew Edit
- Commander Ansten FitzGerald – Commanding Officer
- Lieutenant (SG) Frances Olivetti – Astrogator, the only watch-qualified lieutenant
- Lieutenant (JG) Freda MacIntyre – Engineer
- Lieutenant (JG) Jefferson Kobe – Communications officer
- Midshipman Aikawa Kagiyama
- Senior Sensor Rating Danziger