The Benton-Ramirez family was one of Beowulf's "medical dynasties". Its members were responsible for developing the Prolong Treatment in conjunction with the Chou family, and were also involved in the opposition to genetic slavery, helping negotiate agreements such as the Cherwell Convention.
Known Members Edit
- George Benton – one of the founders of the family, led teams of Beowulf geneticists to Old Earth to battle the hideous consequences of the bioweapons used in Earth's Final War
- Sebastiana Ramirez y Moyano – one of the founders of the family, led teams of Beowulf geneticists to Old Earth with George Benton
- Chyang Benton-Ramirez – Chairman and CEO of the Planetary Board of Directors in 1922 PD
- Anthony Benton Ramirez y Chou –
- Jacques Benton-Ramirez y Chou – Vice Chairman of the ASL, 3rd Director at Large of the Beowulf Planetary Board in 1922 PD
- Allison Benton-Ramirez y Chou Harrington – one of the Star Kingdom of Manticore's top geneticists, discovered the reason why the people of Grayson had high resistance to heavy-metal poisoning and high rates of miscarriage of male embryos/fetuses