Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chain of command Edit
Command over DuQuesne Base was the second most important naval command in the People's Republic of Haven.
- Admiral Thomas Theisman, Commanding Officer (1911-1914 PD), supervised by People's Commissioner Denis LePic
- Admiral Alec Dimitri, understudy (1911-1914 PD), acting Commanding Officer during Battle of Barnett, supervised by People's Commissioner Sandra Connors
- Rear Admiral Lester Tourville, Commanding Officer of a battlecruiser squadron and a light task group (1911 PD), supervised by People's Commissioner Everard Honeker
In 1905 PD DuQuesne Base was also temporary HQ for People's Navy's CNO, Fleet Admiral Amos Parnell.
Barnett System Defense Command staff as of 1911 PD:
- Captain Megan Hathaway – Chief of Staff (1911 PD)
- Commander Warner Caslet – Operations Officer (1910-1911 PD)
- Commander Jendra – Communications Officer (1915 PD)
- Lieutenant Commander Ito – acting Operations Officer (1911 PD)
- Oct 1911 PD – 30 SD
- Dec 1914 PD – 12 SD and DN, 10 BB
- See also: Battle of Barnett
Order of battle Edit
Limited information concerning Barnett System Defense's order of battle in 1911 PD included mentiones concerning:
- Battle Squadron 62 – 6 units
- Battle Squadron 81 – 7 units
- three other battle squadrons - 17 units together
- Rear Admiral Tourville's Battlecruiser Squadron
- Cruiser Squadron 50
- Light Cruiser Squadron 121
- ↑ Including 13 units of Battle Squadrons 62 and 81.