Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Before the First Havenite-Manticoran War, the Royal Manticoran Navy established some stations and bases in the border space, besides systems belonging directly to members star nations of the Manticoran Alliance. There were also some systems described as Alliance space, but it is not certain if these systems belonged to any minor star nation.
RMN Stations Edit
The RMN official stations in space bordering the People's Republic were generally established in uninhabited systems:
- the RMN Elric Station (HH9),
- the RMN Grendelsbane Station, together with large naval yards (HH3-HH10)
- the RMN Hancock Station, together with repair yards (HH3-HH8)
- the RMN Reevesport Station (HH3)
- the RMN Talbot Station, together with large naval yards (HH3)
Other RMN Bases Edit
- Clearaway – an RMN base (HH3),
- Klein Station – an RMN base, mentioned as Alliance space c1904/1905 PD (HH3)
- Yeltsin's Star System – base established in 1903 PD
- Zuckerman – a twelve-light-hour territorial limit was mentioned c1904/1905, as well as the RMN base (HH3)
Other Systems Edit
Allied space with uncertain status were:
- Dorcas – according to a map from 1904/1905 PD
- Minorca – according to a map from 1904/1905 PD
- Quentin – according to a map from 1904/1905 PD
- Talisman – according to a map from 1904/1905 PD
- Ramon – not present on a map from 1904/1905 PD (HH3)
- Nuada – one of initial targets during operation Icarus, neutral on a map from 1904/1905 PD (HH8)
- Suchien – one of initial targets during operation Icarus, neutral on a map from 1904/1905 PD (HH8)
- Yalta – one of initial targets during operation Icarus, neutral on a map from 1904/1905 PD, the RMN light picket squadron under Rear Admiral Harold Styles was destroyed there shortly before the war by the People's Navy (HH8)
- ↑ This was certainly so for some stations established before the war, like Elric and Hancock. Later some stations were established in the inhabited systems or annected distant areas, like Sidemore Station, Talbott Station and Silesia Station. The legal status of systems like Hancock never was explained in the novels.
- ↑ Mendoza and Chelsea were conquered from the PRH. (HH3, HH4)
- ↑ Ramon, Clearaway and Quentin were mentioned as places where the RMN or its allies lost shippings, so probably that systems was an Alliance member states.