Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The name Alexander, originally meaning "Defender of Man", may refer to:
- Alexander Chapman, an officer of the Erewhon Navy.
- Alexander Thurston, an officer of the People's Navy.
- Aleksandra Tonkovic, a Kornatian politician.
- Aleksandr Zivonik, a Sphinxian citizen.
- Emily Alexander, first wife of Lord Hamish.
- Hamish Alexander, a Manticoran Naval Officer and politician, brother of William.
- Honor Alexander-Harrington, second wife of Lord Hamish.
- Wayne Alexander, a Haven-born Grayson engineer.
- William Alexander, a Manticoran politician and Prime Minister
- Alexander the Great, a famous king of ancient Macedonia.
- PNS Alexander, a Conqueror-class light cruiser of the People's Navy.