Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An aircar was a small flying personal transportation device designed for day-to-day travel and used to a great extent on most human worlds of the Post Diaspora era.
Havenite aircars were powered by hydrogen engines. (HH3)
Notable incidents involving aircarsEdit
- Arnold Giancola and Jason Giancola were killed in a mid-air aircar collision in Nouveau Paris. (HH11)
- Arvin Erhardt was killed by sabotage on his aircar on Sphinx. (HHA2.1: TS)
- Constance Palmer-Levy was killed when her aircar was shot down by Kevin Usher's Citizens' Rights Union cell with a Viper missile. (HH3)
- Elaine Komandorski destroyed the North Hollow files by sabotaging an aircar. (HH10)
- Emily Alexander, Lady and Countess White Haven, was rendered a quadraplegic in an aircar collision. (HH1)
- Honor Harrington supported by a tractor-equipped aircar to go hang-gliding. (HH3)
- Operation Houdini, a Mesan Alignment operation, would have used aircar accidents to assassinate political enemies. (CS3)
- Sandra Allenby was killed when her aircar was shot down. (HH14)
- The Legislaturalist regime used aircar accidents as the cover story whenever they killed a political enemy. (HH11)
- Yves Grosclaude died in an aircar accident that was arranged by Jean-Claude Nesbitt. (HH11)