Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It was based in the Seaford Nine System, which was claimed by the People's Republic of Haven shortly before 1904 PD. The station and the task force based there threatened Zanzibar, Alizon and Yorik, all members of the Manticoran Alliance.
Initially Admiral Rollins' task force was estimated as:
- wall of battle, includung:
- two superdreadnought squadrons
- Rear Admiral Chin's Battle Squadron
- Rear Admiral West's Battlecruiser Squadron
- six cruiser squadrons
- three destroyer flotillas
Battle of Hancock Edit
According to Manticoran intelligence and tracking:
- entire Admiral Rollins' task force comprised of 37 capital ships, including:
- 22 superdreadnoughts
- 7 dreadnoughts
- 6 battlecruisers
- 2 ships of the wall refited in Seaford Nine System yards
- ca. 70 cruisers and destroyers - Rollins' screen tracked in the Hancock System before the battle
- a third superdreadnought squadron might be en route to Admiral Rollins
- A third superdreadnought squadron might be detached to Admiral Rollins' force.
- Planned reinforcements for Seaford Nine force was Admiral Coatsworth's force. Its exact strenght is not certain – probably it was two battle squadrons. It never joined Admiral Rollins' force.
- Some force commanded by Admiral Ruiz was planned to be subjugated to Admiral Coatsworth also. (HH3)
Service Record Edit
- Destruction of the RMN cruisers picketing the Seaford Nine System.
- First Battle of Hancock – whole task force appeared, but only Rear Admiral Chin’s task group took part in the battle.
- First Battle of Seaford Nine - only three of Havenite capital ships had survived, and Admiral Rollins was killed; the command confusion that followed finished People’s Navy task force off.
- Encounter in Hancock System - Admiral Coatsworth’s forces were forced by the RMN Task Force Hancock, to leave Hancock System. Most of his ships escaped, but his lead squadrons suffered some casualties. Without repair facilities in Seaford Nine System, Admiral Coatsworth had to come back to Barnett System with his damaged units. (HH3)